Do what you love and you will not work a day in your life.
We want to work with a team of young, enthusiastic professionals. Then come join us at REVINTO. We are the leaders in pharmaceuticals business. Become part of this stimulating journey. At Revinto, work is more than a job. To create. To design. To manage. To deliver. To think along with consumers and sell according to the needs. To invent. To collaborate. To REDISCOVER Not just to do something better, but to attempt things and create Better. To lead in this new era of Ayurveda and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Let's put smart to work.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1.QC chemist||KARWAR||0-1 YEARS|
Qualification:Msc / Bsc - Chemistry.
Vacancies : 2 Positions
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 years QA(Pharma/Herbal) industry.
- Perform wet chemistry and analytical testing to evaluate the quality of the incoming raw materials; analyze the intermediate and finished product to demonstrate that the quality of our products meet the high standards of quality
- Report testing results through computerized systems, or through standard laboratory paper-based documentation
- Consistently adhere to company, site, and laboratory safety rules and immediately raise any safety issues with supervision as soon as they are identified
- Follow procedures at all times, adopting cGMP, practices
- Follow supervisor directions at all time
- Actively participate in daily and weekly planning discussions with his/her teammates and supervision offering suggestions to improve Right First Time and schedule adherence as needed
- Consistently communicate work sequence status to supervisor in a timely manner
- Where scheduled work was not achieved, actively participate in discussions to identify opportunities for correction and improvement
- When faced with roadblocks and issues, routinely offer suggestions for improvements
- Be a positive influence on the QA/QC laboratory, often going out of his/her way to support and assist teammates on the same shift wherever possible.
Salary: As per Company Standards.